Went hunting with Alan from The Hangover

Chris C

LSB Member

A video from a few weekends ago. The Dirt Nap Outfitters crew took out @Dez_Caught_it_ who dressed up as Alan from the Hangover. We had a blast shooting 11 hogs out of a feedlot and freshly cut corn fields.

Follow Us on Instagram @Dirt_Nap_Outfitters
Follow @Dez_Caught_It on Instagram

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Fish in a barrel.

LSB Active Member
That was crazy they were literally boxed in that must have been a hoot! Makes me want to obtain a mini gun and $2k worth of ammo for 6 seconds of fun.

D

djones

good quality vid image. loved the ticker spouting blood. the instagram marquee kinda cheapens it for me though. one plug at the end would make it seem more like sharing a hog adventure instead of advertising. i'll give it 4 stars, but then... i'm djones and i'm the only one who gets 5 stars

Chris C

LSB Member
good quality vid image. loved the ticker spouting blood. the instagram marquee kinda cheapens it for me though. one plug at the end would make it seem more like sharing a hog adventure instead of advertising. i'll give it 4 stars, but then... i'm djones and i'm the only one who gets 5 stars

Thanks for the feedback! I'll do that next time!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Mindreader1

LSB Member
Wow that is some awesome hogbutchery. I noticed the focus adjustment was pretty instant. does the Zeus have an auto focus feature?

D

djones

as long as you're accepting constructive criticism... i wanted to read the intro but it went too fast. the angled words look cool, but at that speed i had a hard time keeping up. you had the main ingredients; lots of hogs, lots of shooting and even better lots of killing - with blood geysers. oh yea, and above all, no boring talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk

as for lawman, i'd rather listen to books on tape than suffer thru another one of his vids.

and re 437... i will NEVER follow him up a ladder stand again after he wore the cowboy chaps, with nothing else. his idea of rodeo is.... well don't ask

LSB Active Member
and re 437... i will NEVER follow him up a ladder stand again after he wore the cowboy chaps, with nothing else. his idea of rodeo is.... well don't ask

tactical loincloths still on backorder has us all scrambling for attire

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Excellent clarity on that one! Good arterial spurting too. Great stuff. Loved that shooting lane too, good trigger discipline.

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Awesome video. What model Zeus is that scope?