LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Stink, Stank, Stunk !!! Pink Mist

TomH FW

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Great shot. Get Brian on that to do the autopsy for us!. I can't find the entry wound. I can't find the exit wound. I can't find the !@#$ skunk?! Bwahaha

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good shot! I would be scared to shoot one... Ive smelled fresh skunk spray before, worse thing ever!!

Last edited:

Oso Grande

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Kaboom!! Great shot! Been feeding them with tannernite?

Last deer bow season, I'm out at Rick's place. He's knocked off early to get to the deer blind way before I have any intention of opening my eyes, so I go out for a walk to check around for pigs. It's a calm quiet night, nothing moving including the air.

Now I've been told to keep an eye out for skunks, especially on that's been hanging by the house and to shoot any I see. So after a nice long walk around, I'm about to call it s night. It's been one of those where it seems that me and a lone bunny were the only creatures not bedded down.

So as I'm walking back up to the house and there's that damn skunk about 80 yards from the house. I'm thinking still night, should be far enough......... I was wrong and Mother Nature not only laughter at me, but decided to stick her finger in my eye.....

First shot puts the skunk down but just then a slight breeze picks up, right from the direction of peppe la pue toward the house. By the time I got inside, Rick was already awake and wondering if I'd taken a full hit and was looking to roll around on the carpet....

Holy crap! That breeze died out just after redepositing the stink over the house. It was a long night..........

Sorry Rick, my bad
:confused::confused::confused:

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Was that your game caller next to the skunk? I think I would have left it there if it was mine.

Wildfowler

Mis'sippi
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Yes. That skunk came out within a couple of minutes of me turning it on. I was looking due north and the wind was out of NE. At the time I "hoped" any spray would not drift that way.

Luckily it didn't have a chance to spray.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
what a hit, no trophy mount for that one...lol

rrv333

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Ha Ha

Lancer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Chum and cover spray all in one. Nice shot.

Jake

Bandera, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Whoa. Holy crap is right. Holey crap is all that was left!