Summertime

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
B8D12BF5-8F4E-4527-A9E7-DB4479D1D9D2.jpeg 27083927-83BF-4D46-B460-D81CD7D37F4E.jpeg
The first hog from the vid was a hoss... and here’s Slick, a 6 month old pup out of Gus. He got in on the pigs in the last clip

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
hard luck for the hogs from the Death Dealing BDubbs!

J BAR K

Just trying to make a day.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That’s a good pig! Lots of pigs dying there. What rifle/bullet are you using?

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Pig killin' a-plenty there!

Gus been a busy boy this year... in more ways than one! Did the nut land close to the tree?

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
You gotta love it when they all run one way then turn around and run back across the field of fire. Well done guys. I miss the parts of the story where y’all meet at the study hall and prepare a proper coon ass meal.

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That’s a good pig! Lots of pigs dying there. What rifle/bullet are you using?
LWRC A5 6.8 and 120 SST
Pig killin' a-plenty there!

Gus been a busy boy this year... in more ways than one! Did the nut land close to the tree?
ah man, yes sir! Looks just like him and is just as worthless and aggravating!! Lol
You gotta love it when they all run one way then turn around and run back across the field of fire. Well done guys. I miss the parts of the story where y’all meet at the study hall and prepare a proper coon ass meal.
we still meet at the hall Chopper, but BR is on a boiled chicken diet and gets plenty ill at me and Cletus if he comes outside and we’re cooking!

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
LWRC A5 6.8 and 120 SST

ah man, yes sir! Looks just like him and is just as worthless and aggravating!! Lol

we still meet at the hall Chopper, but BR is on a boiled chicken diet and gets plenty ill at me and Cletus if he comes outside and we’re cooking!
Well... you could always tie him to a stake and give him a new job... "Hog Bait". LOL

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well... you could always tie him to a stake and give him a new job... "Hog Bait". LOL
Lol, he’d just eat the stake! He’s actually showing lots of promise... he’s got some mighty “big” shoes to fill though lol

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Lol, he’d just eat the stake! He’s actually showing lots of promise... he’s got some mighty “big” shoes to fill though lol
Quit givin' the boy "Stake Sauce" if'n ya don't want him eatin' 'em. If he's bright, he'll learn from his mentor.