SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
b4MhCqol.jpg

Kicking in the New Year! Yee-Haw!

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Stinking hogs, indeed! Well done in spite of the interruption!

I know I sent you a note about this, but thought I would share it here for those not familiar with Pulsar Apex thermal scopes. The Pulsar Apex series of scopes have three methods of nuc-ing, or what they refer to as calibration. First, you have the fully manual mode where you have to press a button after you close the lens cap (as on the IR Defense scopes). Next, you have the fully automatic calibration that does it for you (which happened in the video). While this removes you from having to do the work, it can happen at inopportune times. Last, there is the semi-automatic calibration that allows the user to press a button on the top of the scope only when the user decides that calibration is necessary. This saves on battery power that would be wasted on unnecessary automatic calibrations and prevents untimely automatic calibrations from occurring at critical times.

So put it into semi-auto mode and you won't get interrupted by a calibration cycle again.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Some nice, big hogs there !!! Way to start the year !!

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Haha nicely done! Congrats!

slim_shady

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Sweet! Very well done!

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good hogs down! Definitely a good start to the New Year!

D

djones

yea those were really good hogs. if i end up getting a 6.5 creed in an AR, it will be your fault!!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice hogs, you did good!

JPK

LSB Active Member
Nice, congrats!

Go with Brian's suggestion. The semi auto NUC mode is what you want. Middle button gets 're done with no need to close the end cap.

JPK