So what do we think of this?

histopicker

St. George, Utah
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I find it quite humorous. Ifn you don't come down outta the tree, I'ma gonna cut it down, so there, nanner nanner nanner.
Actually I am surprised to learn that military grade weapons that cost many thousands of dollars are so frequently used to commit crimes here in the U.S.
All joking aside, We do need to remain vigilant.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
i was very interested in the quote "If Congress won't act, we'll fight for a new Congress," Biden said

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
i was very interested in the quote "If Congress won't act, we'll fight for a new Congress," Biden said

Hmmmm... kinda what the rest of us have been saying all along. LOL

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yeah except their new congress won't be the one were all looking for

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Its all smoke and mirrors, I say they can eat the glass and fry their brains on the smoke. How is banning a 50yr old rifle that has taken 2 boat rides going to do any good??? M1s are awesome rifles, so are the 1903s that are still showing up occasionally. I hope Biden chokes on some of that crap that Mrs. O is trying to feed the school kids.

I still say, we need an Elected official hunting season, make it one day long, charge 1000/licence, a bag limit of one official. Points awarded depending on where they place on the NRA's Unfriendly list. We will solve the national debt, make the elected fools realize they can be replaced easily, and put the fear of GOD into them once in a while.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yeah except their new congress won't be the one were all looking for

You got that nailed. LOL

Its all smoke and mirrors, I say they can eat the glass and fry their brains on the smoke. How is banning a 50yr old rifle that has taken 2 boat rides going to do any good??? M1s are awesome rifles, so are the 1903s that are still showing up occasionally. I hope Biden chokes on some of that crap that Mrs. O is trying to feed the school kids.

I still say, we need an Elected official hunting season, make it one day long, charge 1000/licence, a bag limit of one official. Points awarded depending on where they place on the NRA's Unfriendly list. We will solve the national debt, make the elected fools realize they can be replaced easily, and put the fear of GOD into them once in a while.

I likes it !!