Peanuts

J BAR K

Just trying to make a day.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice video! Looks like a big one in the picture! Good shooting!

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Hey BDubbs!! I thought you quit hog hunting. lol Nice video and some good shooting. That was a lot of hogs.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Excellent shooting! Good hogs down!!

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well that was a few minutes awesome entertainment. Nice work!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Did Gus dry-hump the leg of that feller over out that way? Good killin' spree there, congrats.

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hey BDubbs!! I thought you quit hog hunting. lol Nice video and some good shooting. That was a lot of hogs.
Hey Chopper, how’s it hanging? We are still hitting them hard n heavy over here, just don’t get online as much as I used to...
Did Gus dry-hump the leg of that feller over out that way? Good killin' spree there, congrats.
thanks, Rat! How’s the world treating ya?? Gus didn’t make the trip, but I put on a DJ mask every day and beat the fire out of him in preparation for the day they do meet!!

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hey Chopper, how’s it hanging? We are still hitting them hard n heavy over here, just don’t get online as much as I used to...

thanks, Rat! How’s the world treating ya?? Gus didn’t make the trip, but I put on a DJ mask every day and beat the fire out of him in preparation for the day they do meet!!
Just got home from my first vacation in 11 yrs. It was too short, but, a Mule Deer buck in the freezer suits me just fine. LOL... don't forget to steal a pair of his tidy-whities to give Gus the proper scent stimuli too.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Awesome, congrats on the deer!! Um, I don’t want to kill the dog!
Yer right, Gus could go blind with such an olfactory onslaught. It'd be a shame to have a good dog "rernt" like that.

Whosure

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice vid and some good shooting! Congrats!