Kill shot video multi species

Guess

Hog Zombie
SUS VENATOR CLUB
thought I'd go though all my old videos and post them here. You all have seen some of them. It wont hurt you to look again.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good compilation of some nice shots. Always fun to see kids winning in the field.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Where is out Buddy Glenn? have not heard from him in a while...hope is OK with he and the Family! OR are they filming a pilot series and incognito?

Guess

Hog Zombie
SUS VENATOR CLUB
actually I just got home this morning from a filming project for EOTech. Got cleaned up and headed to Oklahoma for some hogs with Michelle and Talon. Me and talon killed two hogs, just finished getting them ready for the freezer. Thanks for checking.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
See there you go, busy man! Glad to hear ya'll are ok and killin' hogs!

Guess

Hog Zombie
SUS VENATOR CLUB
yes I'm very busy with my real job and my side job{hunting} I've a project every week now for a while!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well i hope you get to keep your hunting in with all the work! Are you testing the new EOTech thermal is it?

That regular job will get in the way everytime. Will we get to see the EOTech film project eventually?

Guess

Hog Zombie
SUS VENATOR CLUB
yes we've been using the X320 and a cross bow sight called XBow.

I've have no idea what they will do what they will do with it but I've been the camera man a lot lately.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Great, I hope we can see your video w it and a review...Thanks!