Just out driving

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
So my wife tells me she just needs to get out and go somewhere. I said sure (like a good husband should), where do you want to go. She said she needs to get some coffee. Six hours later we got to Wimberly, TX. Long way to go for coffee, but I love this area anyway. We decided to drive around to see the sights after we got here and we drove through a rural neighborhood along the Blanco river. We saw several deer and then after coming around a turn there was a medium sized sow on the side of the road with 6 little piglets. She said stop! Stop! I want to take a picture. I said I want to show them the flash too.....(muzzle flash that is). I said I would be a LSB hero if I jumped out and got a couple with my 1911. She brought me back to reality by telling me we were in a residential area and they might not think of me as a hero. Don't you just hate women with common sense.

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I use to have a lot in Wimberly on the golf course my Dad intended to build his retirement home, beautiful area! This is why you need a suppressor!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
A good reason to also have a bow handy.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
You guys missed the point. It's the wife that has a problem with bending a few rules not me.

Jake

Bandera, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hard to watch em just standing there isn't it? How is Wimberley looking? I haven't been since the few weeks after the big flood. It was awful, the 1 year anniversary was Tuesday.

rrv333

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Do it and ask for forgiveness if you get caught

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
As a LEO reminded me as I was joking about this thread...you could be in Big trouble,,,so as much as it hurt your wife was correct...lol

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Oh Frank! Don't do that to me! You know how they get when you tell them they are right. Lol

Wimberly actually looks pretty good considering what happened last year. There are still obvious signs of the flood (abandoned home, lots of building, etc.), but, business is going on as usual.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Sorry Chopper, that is why I try not to take mine anywhere...lol

D

djones

doode. i can't believe you actually told the truth. edit your post and say you power slid to a stop, rolled down the window and went to guns. wemmin and chirren laying everywhere. sirens getting louder so no time for pics.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
What I meant to say was that I power slid to a stop and went hot with my wife screaming no! There was pig blood and guts flying everywhere. I fired so many rounds my Kimber was too hot to hold on to. I slammed my jeep into drive and did three 360's from the pig slime before I caught traction and flew out of there. As I passed the converging LEO's I screamed out the window that there was some crazy guy down the road killing everything in sight. We laughed all the way home. How's that DJ?

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Man! Just can't please you. I thought after my re-write, I would be asked to be your new best friend and running buddy. Think of all the lies...er I mean stories we could tell.

D

djones

we may still be able to salvage the bff thing. send pic of wife to complete the interview.

ps - pretty sure i know you well enough to fart in front of you, but if i don't know you well enough for wife jokes, please disregard and my secretary will send a formal apology within the next five working days.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Your just jealous he's starting to like me more.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Haha. How much you gonna pay me to take him off your hands?