Guided hunt prices

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Of course TLM knows how to push my buttons and set me off in about 60 seconds. I sware that guy is a professional crap disturber. LOL.

Huh????

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Good advice, Ill have to keep that in mind. One thing I do have to admit, even the ***holes tip very well!

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I'm messing with you TLM. Just had to ruffle your feathers a little. You've been quiet lately.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I'm messing with you TLM. Just had to ruffle your feathers a little. You've been quiet lately.
In hazmat class this week.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
We have a way to deal with those types up here in the wilds of Alaska... we offer to take 'em ice fishing... and remind them how strange things happen in the wilds, how people vanish beneath the ice when they forget where they're walking... BIG bears appear out of nowhere and snatch people up... LOL

EGarza04

El Sauz, TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
We have a way to deal with those types up here in the wilds of Alaska... we offer to take 'em ice fishing... and remind them how strange things happen in the wilds, how people vanish beneath the ice when they forget where they're walking... BIG bears appear out of nowhere and snatch people up... LOL

You could always make them watch "The Grey" before going on a hunt...

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Entertaining... but, way less so once you've experienced Alaska first hand. The movie wasn't even close to being realistic with what happens on the north slope.
You could always make them watch "The Grey" before going on a hunt...