FLIR Posterboy

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
"Lefties do it better proven fact!" maybe, but ya'll sure are funny to watch when you try and write with a pen/paper.
I'm actually ambidextrous I can do both :) Just left eye dominant so prefer shooting left.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I'm out kestrel says 16 wind chill -4 should be good#

Good grief, you know there are times to stay home and not be sick again for SHOT!

D

djones

I'm out kestrel says 16 wind chill -4 should be good#
wish OinK and i had it so good. we don't usually care how cold it is so don't even check the temp. guess we shud have. stalked up on some hogs, and i mean close!! opened fire and none of them moved. they were all frozen in place. tried to get pics but camera froze up. no video either. only reason the guns worked is because we had them slung over our backs during the approach to keep the 50mph blowing dirt off them. guess that kept them thawed enuf to function. we'll try again when the weather is a little more 'equipment friendly'.

Wildfowler

Mis'sippi
SUS VENATOR CLUB
So as the poster boy, can you go ahead and tell us what new and exciting products FLIR will come out with this year? Especially anxious to see what they do with the new boson core.

Thanks.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
well there goes another couple of banners, I am betting