Attention please Read... Info on me TLM

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Wow where have I been? I haven't seen or heard any of this. I like this site because of the honesty and all the toys everyone posts videos of.

I too never realized you wee sponsored by armasight but that doesn't change anything, I still think TLM is a good and honest person.

I think it's awesome that he has sponsors. Now he just needs hornady and a camo company!

And a truck, suppressor and UTV sponsor too!

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
So what or who cares who asks him to be a spokesperson. It shows he has put the time in and is good at what he does. This is THE MOST honest forum that I have ever seen. Only know 2 others. When something is not working right folks are actually allowed to discuss it without getting shut down (I assume within reason). The 2 others squash it quickly and that tells me it is very one sided and life is way to short for that. That is not real world, it is not all peaches and cream out there. This happens to often, we had sponsors in the fishing world back in the day so I know some of what can be started out of ignorance. TLM keep up the good work ignore the others and if the others do not like it change the channel you are not needed anyways!!! I really do appreciate the chance to be able to be allowed on here and learn and see cool stuff. Most every body on here seems to have a sense of humor and are not thin skinned and this makes for a fun forum. Great job sir!!!! Sorry to hear there are others out there that just do not get it and probably never will!! BANG BANG!!!!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Curly, there will always be jealousy of others success, very sad and certainly a character flaw in those people!

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Curly, there will always be jealousy of others success, very sad and certainly a character flaw in those people!
Come on Frank! You keep talking about me like I'm not even here! :D

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You are funny Chopper, ever since you had a piglet named for you, your shorts and head have gotten a bit larger!
While I may be jealous I am also glad for their success and not destructive by talking behind their back and trying to sabotage their success...it is called being a "friend"

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
ROGER THAT! I can be envious, and still be proud to say I am a friend and supporter. So on that note, congratulations TLM on all your accomplishments.

bldsmith

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good for anyone who is able to secure some sponsors. It took a lot of time and money to make the forum what it was before the sponsorships came in. I hope it continues and thank you for the great place to come hang out.