Attention please Read... Info on me TLM

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It has come to my attention there are some rumors about me and LSB flying arround. i have contacted many of you on the phone or email but it will be easier to nip it in the bud right here.

First off I thought it was common knowledge after being announced here, other forums, online/print magazines, and national TV that I am LWRCI, and Armasight Pro Staff.

Second I started LSB to share info, tactics, and hunting stories. I will also do gear reviews when I purchase gear, or when companies or individuals send me gear to review. My only motives in reviewing this gear is sharing information so you have information before spending hard earned dollars. The companies that are affiliated with me or LSB as advertisers do not get good reviews from me because they are sponsors, nor do non sponsors get bad reviews because they are not.

I am a average man with a family who likes to hunt and share my success with all of you. I have been fortunate to recieve some benefits in the form of getting to use some of the latest greatest hunting gear, and share the results with you. I would hope most will support me in these successes, not be jealous and try to taint my name. All I have is my reputation, without that I am nothing. I try to document everything with writing, pictures, and video for you all. Me giving a bad review on something good, or a good review on something bad does not benefit me or the LSB membership at all.

Also I have heard there is a rumor spreading that moderators are reading. PM's not only is this not possible with this forum but I have no desire to read your private messages.

I consider a lot of you here personal friends here and want this to be a fun and informative place for people to come, but I will not tolerate rumors and personal attacks.

If anyone has any concerns please feel free to contact me.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Very good Todd, I too thought your affiliations were well known. The way I see it is what we are seeing is the beginning of what is entailed when a common hunter begins to be recognized for their work ethic and performance. Most of us will never know what it took and how it happened when we see a persons name or image on a product, here we are seeing it from the ground up.

I am proud to be here, glad you are a friend and happy you are gaining success, Congrats on a job well done.

ZenArchery

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
When you stand for something. Inevitably someone will try and knock ya' down. You're doing a great job. Keep head up and crosshairs on those hogs!!!

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome to the internet, there will always be haters. I have known and hunted with TLM for awhile and not once did I get the feeling he sold out.

In addition I know for a fact the reason he started this forum was to get away from the exact behavior he is referring too. So for him to so called sell out would go against the the heart of this forum.

I will say though I am a bit jealous of the gear and opportunity TLM gets, but then I also know that it didn't fall into his lap. There was a lot of hours both in the field and on the internet to get to where he is at now.

Bottom line haters will be haters and supporters will be supporters. Keep up the good work Todd.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Sounds like drama-queens trying for some attention, nothing more. Since I don't Faceplant, nor, am I a Twit... I must be shielding myself from it all. Be of good cheer Todd, carry on, it's working.

slim_shady

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I hope this clears it all up!

hdfireman

Blackstone Arms
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Just keep on being you and doing what you do! If people want to cause problems or beat their gums they can move on to another forum.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I have been on this forum from the beginning and have hunted/known Todd prior to him being sponsored, reviewing gear, etc. He hasn't changed a bit. Any review or hunt I have done with Todd has been as objective as possible. He strives to be as fair as possible and give every product a fair shake. This forum was created to get away from the negative attitude on other forums. The truth and honest information is what this place and Todd are based on.

Keep being you Todd and don't change a thing.

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
anybody causing problems, go away

sjb67

Mineral Wells, Texas
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Anyone who has taken the time to read or follow your journey both on 68 and here knows the truth.

All the negative stuff that you say is coming out I bet is from people who don't want to put the work in to earn the success you have achieved. It is far easier to slander someone than to give them credit. It is all BS jealousy I am sure.

Any how I thank you for inviting me to this forum in the beginning. I have learned great things from your published successes and failures. I appreciate the time you share with us. Your time is a valuable commodity and you share it freely here. I look forward to the day I can shake your hand and ask a few questions.
Many Thanks
Steve

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I have never met Todd in person. I have had several phone conversations with him about this forum and the meet and great. He was upset that he could not make it. I told him not to worry and take care of business. Everything does not come together all of the time. As for him being honest in his reviews. I have never seen him not be. If something is good he says it. If something is not good he says that too. I did get a personal invite to join from him since I was posting pics of hogs I shot on other forums. That is how I found out about this place.

I'm happy that he is successful in his endeavors and wish him the best of luck. Do I wish I had the toys he has? You bet, but I have not put in near the time he has. I used to be a IPSC shooter and was offered a sponsorship. People talking bad about me got it cancelled. So who ever is talking smack, either shut up or put up.

Last edited:

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
"There's nothing new under the sun". --- Keep on doing what you do!

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Todd, keep on keeping on. You have done and amazing job with this forum, keeping a full time job and landing some primo sponsorships. I have met you, and wish I was one of your closest friends so I could help you play with some of your toys. The only regret I have is not joining the forum as soon as you invited me. This has become the only place I spend my time because of the great atmosphere you have fostered and promoted. Good luck with everything in the future and keep me in mind as the eccentric/crazy old dude sidekick when you get your own show.

lonepunman

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Consider it a testament to your integrity that I've read all of your gear reviews and never suspected that you were Armasight pro staff.

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I just want to reiterate what everyone else has already said. I first communicated with u on 68forums. Then and for the past year you've always been over the top informative, helpful, friendly and courteous. Not sure what these rumors are about and don't really care bc I wouldn't believe em anyways. I think your actions have given us all a pretty good idea of your character. Thank you again for what you have created and shared here on this forum. Congratulations again on what this forum has become and your recent successes in part as a result. Hopefully, this is just the beginning and God continues to bring many more blessings to you and yours... Just promise to keep sharing all the awesome with us as you've always done!

Cheering you on,
Blake

Shooter

Bedford, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
No question that you simply cannot please everyone all the time.

I believe you are doing a fine job and providing a lot of good product feedback. Keep it coming.

You are doing good!! I really like the way you do the videos.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
YIKES