Aporkalypse 2013

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
On 8-25-13 the sportsmans channel is airing Pigman's Aporkalyspse 2013 Helicopter hog hunt with Heli It will be featuring the Pigman, uncle Ted Nugent, and my wifes cousin one of our own LSB members! I think he got 500+ hogs alone should be a great show!

Here is a trailer from the 2012 Aporkalyspse I'm told this years is way better!

ppapago

Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I have been looking forward to this. Its an hour long episode as opposed to last years 30 minute one. The Pigman is great TV that dude cracks me up.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Classic..."I love the smell of bacon in the morning!" I hope someone had our T'shrit on! I will be watching...

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Classic..."I love the smell of bacon in the morning!" I hope someone had our T'shrit on! I will be watching...
Unfortunately no the shirts were not in yet. Maybe next year!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Put me on TV and I will wear the shirt, well unless it is a PERP walk...LOL

CSims

McKinney, TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
This was one hell of a good time. I cant wait to see the final cut but we were there for the weekend. Ted was an interesting fella and shot a select fire POV 223 all weekend but seemed like he was always shooting in full auto. Final tally was in the mid 500s as Todd said above. I was told after we left early on Sunday that Brian (Pigman) was able to take some with a bow out of the chopper. Should be a great episode!!

I have some personal video and photos from the weekend I'll try and post up later.

-Chris

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thanks Chris, I bet it was a real blast and then the cast of characters made it even more so!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Comes on at 7 here, hope I am back from the bar by then, if not it replays at 11 .

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I guess I could set my VCR, but the clock is still flashing 12:00...LOL

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yes folks... once in a while, there IS a downside to NOT having cable/sat TV. LOL

PRyan1877

Roselle, Illinois
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It was a good 1 hour swine kill fest. Ted popped them with that full auto 5.56 and the pigs would roll.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It was a good show, lots of killing shown, seems the most effective was the semi auto 12 ga. I would like to see all the film burned and not just the made for TV segment. It did show those that are not familiar with shooting from a chopper, need to be particularly careful and also the pilot makes all the difference in the world.