6.8 spc suppressor

Robert H

LSB Member
Thanks I went to silencer shop mike pappas of dead air suppressor s was there for promotion end d up with sandman s and two brakes one was free and one shot trust free everybody there helpful and nice .

Jhop

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Thanks I went to silencer shop mike pappas of dead air suppressor s was there for promotion end d up with sandman s and two brakes one was free and one shot trust free everybody there helpful and nice .
Ive never had any issues with my Sandman S. The taper mount has been very reliable and returns to zero pretty good. Although if you want it to be even quieter get a .270 end cap for it. By changing out the end cap it made a noticeable difference in the sound.

Robert H

LSB Member
Ive never had any issues with my Sandman S. The taper mount has been very reliable and returns to zero pretty good. Although if you want it to be even quieter get a .270 end cap for it. By changing out the end cap it made a noticeable difference in the sound.

Thanks got time to wait

Whosure

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I called silencer shop and spoke with a rep that helped me narrow my search on models so I didn't order/buy the wrong one.