Zombie hog scat

lonepunman

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Visitors to this forum are fairly often reminded that zombie hawgs are ahoof in these parts.

These beasts may not be particularly large, but are of hardy stock, requiring multiple well-placed meteors of significant caliber to elevate them to a higher level of consciousness.

(Brian Shaffer, in particular, seems to possess a proclivity to run into them).

A couple of days ago, I stopped by the side of the road to “check a tire” and found what appeared to be droppings from one of the aforementioned creatures. .

Looks to be pretty recent, judging by the sheen.

65DAA3E9-7E97-4366-AFD0-A11CDFC3BE69.jpeg

5070EDCD-0EB1-4AC9-A73B-53F9993A98AA.jpeg

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Looks like asphalt patch. LOL Have any bruins in the area?

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
You say asphalt, I say zombie hog! Or alien life form.

Homebrewer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Looks like that zombie hog has been processing creosote and blacktop,,, into asphalt patch.
Super tough hog.. be sure to deliver Two of Brian's quality assurance shots!

J BAR K

Just trying to make a day.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I always wondered what the zombie hogs ate. After looking at the picture I still don’t know! But, a lot of people will tell you I don’t know sh@t !

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
looks to be bear scat? did it taste like berries?

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I bet that burned his asphalt on the way out!

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
looks to be bear scat? did it taste like berries?

A t-sipper, hornfrog, and aggie are hunting together when they come across a pile of bear scat. The t-sipper reaches down and plucks off a piece and rubs and and smears it between his fingers and says, "Sure feels like bear scat."

The hornfrog gets on his hands and knees and puts his face real close to it and sniffs it several times and proclaims, "Sure smells like bear scat."

The aggie pinches off a piece and pops it in his mouth, swishes it side to side and then spit it out like sampling a fine wine and proclaims, "Sure tastes like bear scat. Aren't you glad we didn't step in it?"

olde sarge

Brian, I am rarely amused by most jokes but I just sprayed my keyboard and monitor with coffee. Damned near choked to death. Wife thought I was having a seizure. He he.