WTS: Super High Spec PVS-7 Auto-Gate/Pinnacle, MC Bump, Rhino, Wilcox Accessories w/spec sheet

YellowHammer

North Alabama
Armasight PVS-7, Gen 3 Pinnacle Tube, Thin-Film, Auto-gated model
#NAMPVS7001P3DA1
(Same as: Armasight PVS-7 Gen 3 Pinnacle Auto-Gated Night Vision Goggles NAMPVS7001P3DA1 Generation: 3, — Free Two Day Shipping)

This is the nicest NVG I've ever personally looked through. 29+ SNR; full spec sheet and pic through tube available via IM on request. Includes 2 Wilcox Amber filters, Tacprogear bump helmet with OPS Core FAST Multicam cover, Rhino II swing arm, and all the other usual "stuff". I've had this unit side-by-side with my 2017 MFG Pinnacle PVS-14 and this one, IMO, is a better image. With the spec sheet in hand you will know the exact origins and provenance of this unit. I am the original owner and these have been babied since I got them.

This would be an excellent complete set for loaner gear or someone wanting to get started on the hobby. Also great for star gazing with less eye strain than a monocular.

There is 1 blemish at approx. 10:00 in zone 3. I have diagramed it here.

$2100 shipped CONUS. This is an ITAR item and cannot be exported. Must be willing to send me simple email stating you are a US Citizen and understand the ITAR nature of these NODs. Walmart money transfer preferred. The only partial trade I'm looking for is a Wilcox G24 swing arm. *Crossposted

I've done several high dollar buys/sells/trades here (June 2018) and elsewhere online & can provide references on request.

PVS7All.jpegHelmetLeft.JPGHelmetRt.JPGPVS7Top.JPGPVS7Bottom.JPGScreen Shot 2018-07-03 at 3.44.53 PM.png

Last edited:

YellowHammer

North Alabama
Partial Trade interests:

Wilcox L4G24
Dual Pvs-14 bridge
Acogs
Trijicon 1-8
SiCO ASR muzzle attachments
Cqbl laser
Cz p-01 9mm
Optics