Wife's first time hog hunting.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Awesome vid and good hogs down!! Figured your wife would of joined you on a few night hunts by now! Hahah.

Drop Zone

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
She is a good sport, your a lucky guy to have a wife that even takes interest in your passion. Nice kills

waverider

LSB Member
Good times! My wife enjoys going when I hunt from a stand. Much to my surprise, she recently said that she wants to shoot one next time we go. She still wants nothing to do with any of the stalk/ambush hunting though.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
That was hilarious, entertaining and very informative. We learned that the great TLM looks like an idiot and he shoots too much because he just can't hit them. (her words not mine) That was fun. I'm glad she didn't give it up for good after the first attempt. Good thing you didn't giggle after each shot when you were finishing off that second hog, she might not have even wanted you back in the house.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Your wife is a trooper to play hog killer with you. Pretty lady too...careful...she may take over your gig!

Homebrewer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well sir, God bless your Wife for taking part in her first night hunting excursion with you.
For most folks, being out in the dark close to critters with big choppers is a little unnerving. Give her all the credit/support she deserves !
Congrats on your new hunting partner.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Just great now more ammo to load! She did great can't wait for her to get a kill!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good on her !!! She needs to slay her first hog at night on vid! Too much fun for ya!!

pruhdlr

Cantonment,Fla.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
My wife will not hunt at night with me. She sez that it is because she has nothing to look thru. I believe this because she is not affraid of the woods at night. I do not want to invest in another thermal because she would only go 10 times a year or so.
She also will not hunt the thick river swamps with me. I believe that she had a bad dream about it at some point in her life. She did the first couple of times after moving here though.
She will deer hunt with me and is OK with walking back from her shooting house in the dark. She will also call coyotes with me during the daylight hours and hog hunt during the daylight hours.
She loves to shoot and will go to the range with me if I promise that we wont be there "all day".
I consider myself very lucky to have her as a most of the time hunting partner. --- pruhdlr

Jeremy M.

Administrator
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Facts.... LOL... I never let my wife look in the gun safe.... Its contents miraculously keep growing and receiving upgrades.... lol
I played that game for awhile. I made the mistake of telling my wife this week that we need another safe. That did not go over too well.

NYCHOGKILLER

LSB Member
I played that game for awhile. I made the mistake of telling my wife this week that we need another safe. That did not go over too well.
HAHAHAHA... I feel your pain... Currently I have my online purchases shipped to my brother's address. This way when I get home I'm not inundated with questions like, "You got another package today..... is it more gun stuff?"