What I really Want in Videos

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The system would be capable of anyone with the IP of the camera to call it up on their computer and watch the hunt live! Yes LIVE. Now I want all you active hog hunters (TLM) to figure a system out and take us along with you as you hunt and take your kills, talking to us the entire time. I am telling you this will revolutionize hunting videos and make you a Super Hero and Internet Star immediately, sponsorships will roll in to pay for all the technology and you will become " The Legend"!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Sounds good in theory but the average attention span is two minutes . Most of the hunt is scouting not action packed shooting. For most shows hours of raw video = minutes of shown video.

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
What you are asking for is a bit of a technological nightmare, though it is something that I think we have all thought about. Being your own mobile TV station and streaming video signal reminds me of the old Al Franken mobile system.

https://screen.yahoo.com/al-franken-reports-via-satellite-000000153.html

Instead of satellite, we would not be most apt to run wifi and cellular signals, that offer their own shortcomings and considerations.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I am telling you people will stay up nights to watch and listen to the hunters tips and tactics. This is the most exciting thing that could happen, Might need some remote cams that are watching bait sites when there is a lull, and the first to do it will be the STAR!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I'll try to record a couple of hours this weekend. It will mostly be the sound of crickets and tree frogs!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I really think the first to do this will be on the cutting edge, the time not hunting can be filled w feeder and past hunting footage. The Sponsors will be able to fund and work out the technology. Can start out for a few hours and expand with the number of hunters supported.

Email notifications to the masses that want to watch when a hunter is live, if Beck and Palin can have an internet channel, we can too!

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I'll try to record a couple of hours this weekend. It will mostly be the sound of crickets and tree frogs!
This would be a great time to rag you about all your misses and blunders. You have to be live though that way we can be in your ear the whole time to offer HELPFUL advice.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
What are these things called misses?!? Lololololol

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hey a 2 way convo with the watchers? I had not even thought of that! It would be like having your wife on your shoulder doing everything all day long!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You can't even make a phone call most places I hunt much less stream video!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Sat phone connection!

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
I thought about doing that with atv riding, and I believe someone has already tried awhile back, not sure if it is still active or not

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The cost of streaming on a Sat phone would be outrageously expensive. Unless you,have the CIA's budget.

TLM We still like what you are doing please keep,it up!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hey that is what the sponsors are for, lets get this going!

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
We need a Sat Phone sponsor, to make this work, maybe a drone sponsor too

ZenArchery

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Tell you what send me your number and I can face time my next hunt. Hahahah. I can easily hook up IPhone through I scope. Let you watch via FaceTime.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
There you go, thinking outside the box, I love it!!