Well this is one way to hunt hogs. OH MY!!!!!!

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
maybe a flock of angry birds?

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
those monkeys are pretty quick but imagine would lose quite a few on our wild boar versus those bush pigs

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Wassman, I am a fairly strong 225 lb stocky adult male. How far can I throw you when take you hunting as my monkey substitute?

My kids have declined my offer to serve in that role.

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Wassman, I am a fairly strong 225 lb stocky adult male. How far can I throw you when take you hunting as my monkey substitute?

My kids have declined my offer to serve in that role.

How far can you throw 135 lbs?

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
We would use baboons, much bigger and tougher than the little monkeys they are using!

That is if the thing with the kids doesn't work out so well...

The problem I see with that is the baboon's would kill them, wouldn't leave any fun left for us;
We would use baboons, much bigger and tougher than the little monkeys they are using!

the problem with baboons is that they would kill all the hogs and we wouldn't get to do the chore:

129719.jpg

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Oh my I think I broke a rib laughing. Adds a new meaning to bush meat! I did notice no monkey was harmed in this video.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I was telling my wife about this video. She called it Hog rodeo after looking at it again yes it is.

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
I bet they love it, kind of like throwing Cur dogs or a Pitbull after them...

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
What to do with your Trunk Monkeys. LOL Better than any 08 sec. rodeo. But? Do the monkeys mount the pig, grab a fist full of mane and whisper in their ear... "This is how your sister likes it" ?