Weather

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Had to break the ice from chickens water 3 times already, it is cold with the wind.

D

djones

wth?? they've got beaks don't they? i think you're just hoping for a 'lsb chicken licken preservation society' banner.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
wth?? they've got beaks don't they? i think you're just hoping for a 'lsb chicken licken preservation society' banner.
Turtle lover banner was already taken. You get all the good free banners!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
43 now and raining, keep that cold stuff away!

ZenArchery

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
ZIlGbcM.jpg

Current hog hunting temperature

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
High 20s here with a howling wind. Not fit for man nor beast!! BANG BANG!!

7 is dam cold!!!!!!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
+7 ain't nuttin'. "COLD" is -70F ambient, and then howling wind coming in off of Siberia.

1985, Kotzebue, AK... the day I flew back from Sitka (while at the Academy) to testify in a court case. I was NEVER so happy to see -40F LOL

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The low so far this morning is 25 on the upper inland coast and that is plenty cold for here. By the end of the week it is suppose to be back to the high 70s!! Cmon 70s!!!

Jhop

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Friend of mine went out hunting last night. Mostly in Coryell County. Hogs were moving. Temps showed to be anywhere from 14 to 20 degrees and I don't want to know what the wind chill was. If I knew how cold it was with wind chill I probably wouldn't go hunting. So, what you don't know can't hurt you, right? lol

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
^^^^ Was wondering if anyone went out last night? would think anything would be moving the way the wind was howling?? Good on him! BANG BANG!!

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
19 degrees here at 8 this morning. Walked the dogs and thought my ears were going to fall off.

tcr2

LSB Member
Deer hunted this morning Comanche county nothing moving. In stand now we just saw a large hog @ 700 yds crossing open field so hopefully hogs active tonite.
Hunting Brown county tonite.

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Deer hunted this morning Comanche county nothing moving. In stand now we just saw a large hog @ 700 yds crossing open field so hopefully hogs active tonite.
Hunting Brown county tonite.
Hope you whackem all!! BANG BANG!!

fanninland

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
After hunting both Thur & Fri nights here in NE TX, I'll take colder/no wind over cold/windy. Thurs was 20F with 20 mph winds, got skunked on the hunting, definitely no fun. Friday after snowing most of the day the skies cleared, wind died and 9F at 10:40pm didn't seem too awful - but I did keep the truck running and seat heaters on high!
IMG_8188.JPG

Wind wasn't the only thing that died Friday night...
IMG_8187.JPG

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Winds is whipping past 40 MPH it is crazy out there. Suppose to be almost 80 again by Tuesday then another cold front and back to the 30s and 50s!! BANG BANG!!