BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Very handy, thanks for the link

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
been trying to find this unit in generic form, some units like it with buttons in same places, but no display, which would require and external display which wouldn't be an acceptable setup

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
This may be the generic form, first of a design, I cannot find its twin anywhere. Someone in China is making it. Could it be marketed for another use, like a dash cam?

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I'm actually kind of glad you can't find them. The guy selling them is here in the DFW area and a small start up business called Ultimate Night Vision. Not sure if he found this unit or came up with the idea and had it produced, but I think he should reap some benefits for his efforts.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yeah I have talked to Tyler, nice guy. What most do is find it in china and have it labeled with their name on it and raise the price. Elusive wildlife as an example for their kill light the sell for $149 and I buy from the Chinese for $26, the very same light. I love doing business with US companies till they over charge for the product. That may or may not be the case on this product.

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
well its good he offers a business, still making money, but the prices are outrageous in my opinion, me being on a limited income is always looking to save.... :)