Three down.

histopicker

St. George, Utah
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I went out this morning to a feed lot in an attempt to remove some hogs for them. I had mixed feelings about going as it was a dark night. I got there just after five am and while walking in realized hogs were also walking in parallel to me about 30 yards to my left. I hit them with my light and saw three black hogs of good size. The first shot tagged a nice pregnant sow breaking her neck. At the shot the trail sow spun and started to run. Unfortunately this action caused a collision between her head and a errant 120gr sst. This shot entered just above her eye and exited just above her other eye. The third shot hit the boar in the testicles as he was running away to the right. The fourth shot hit the same boar in the neck. DRT on fourth shot. This won't save the owners much money on cattle feed but I had a great time and got some mighty fine back straps in the process. I figure all three hogs were in the 125 - 150 lb class.
image.jpeg

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good shooting there, like those reflexes!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
"Nuttin'" like a well placed shot to get 'em squeelin' like a piglet. LOL Good shootin' there you ! Congrats on a fine outing !

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Ewwwww !!!! I knows 'bout 'dem ! LOL

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Very nice! Its good to see some swine dropping! Cant wait until winter when they are really moving!!!