this is getting ridiculous

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
LOL... love the end of the last video: "&*%#"... "I don't deserve him"...

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Some good video action and some good hogs down ... I think shooting sticks may help if you aren't using them already.
Agreed. I'm a firm believer in taking every possible advantage and giving the hogs no slack. As my old army sergeant told me, "If you don't have an absolute superiority, leave!"

D

djones

Agreed. I'm a firm believer in taking every possible advantage and giving the hogs no slack. As my old army sergeant told me, "If you don't have an absolute superiority, leave!"
so what's the deal with your name? are you the devil or what? i'm taking a chance talking to you without snake's blessing

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
so what's the deal with your name? are you the devil or what? i'm taking a chance talking to you without snake's blessing
I usually think of myself as the Devil's Advocate, but TeufelHandlanger (Devil's sidekick/apprentice/advocate) is a bit tedious — so I just assigned myself the top spot to keep things simple.

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Actually, it's all for pretty much the same reason that I wear my NRA hat whenever I'm in Austin. It tends to tweak some people up, usually those who need it the most. :p

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
snake is going to exercise you (or whatever it's called)
Uhhh... you missed (sorry, that was just too easy). That'd be "Exorcise". :confused:

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
LOL!!!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
had to get close enough for crappy nv and he spooked before we got a standing shot.

How can he still be alive and how can he have that kind of stamina. Hard to watch but couldn't look away either!

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Uhhh... you missed (sorry, that was just too easy). That'd be "Exorcise". :confused:
Oh — yeah, that's gonna be different … and probably easier than getting me to exercise! :rolleyes:

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
How can he still be alive and how can he have that kind of stamina. Hard to watch but couldn't look away either!
Ya' Know, I've seen similar things when I used to hunt ducks as a teenager. I'd shoot a duck and kill it dead, when suddenly an invisible hand reached down from the heavens and healed it in mid flight. I mean, the duck never even missed a wing beat! It was a miracle, I tell ya'! It happened more than once!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
His secret weapon is infamous for those results. Research was lacking on this project.

D

djones

ironically research is what led me to the 6.8. think i'll be performing my own empirical studies from now on.