this is getting ridiculous

D

djones

i know, this is the vid section and there's no vid. i'm going to have to take a long look at it and possibly a lot of editing before unveiling this tragedy.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You don't have to...we already know.....first shot looked like it should have killed him and remaining 17 shots were darn close to taking him out but he was really fast.

D

djones

snake, i wish that told the story but it's much worse than that

ratdrop, i hate to admit it but i deserve that

OinK, please remove your 'like' from the two posts above. they are both on probation

still haven't seen the vids yet. really don't want to. one was so bad i actually gave up before i ran out of ammo.

D

djones

first off, i have to mention that i was hunting with a couple of blind bats. even with the bright moon they couldn't see crap. this yote was 50 yards behind us and i told them they could probably get it. they never saw it. by the time i took over he was several hundred yards away. even though the bozos in the truck were shuffling around and shaking the truck, i still managed to roll him with a couple shots but west texas yotes are tough.

OinK, i hold you largely responsible for this for taking a week of paid vacation.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Look at the positives, at this rate you will be out of those 95gr pills soon. Then you can switch back to something that anchors them on the off chance you hit it.

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
first off, i have to mention that i was hunting with a couple of blind bats. even with the bright moon they couldn't see crap. this yote was 50 yards behind us and i told them they could probably get it. they never saw it. by the time i took over he was several hundred yards away. even though the bozos in the truck were shuffling around and shaking the truck, i still managed to roll him with a couple shots but west texas yotes are tough.

OinK, i hold you largely responsible for this for taking a week of paid vacation.

??? BANG BANG!!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Ranger that is all his shots, very good example!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
D

djones

Yeah, but can you cook?
i can't cook but i'm very useful at other things. plus i've got that eyebrow thing going for me!

Look in the FOR SALE section in the Hunting Part???????:)
my friends are starving pilgrims.

these hogs were on another property. we circles upwind and spooked them, then i raced back to our circle and positioned the truck so they would parade right in front of us. i've concluded three shooters are a cluster puke.

20170306_231035_zps6jctrqgh.jpg

as you can see these are very tough pigs, requiring several shots. here's another pic of the smaller one

IMG_1493b_zpsjibdpndn.jpg

D

djones

then we stopped too far way cuz gumby thought we would spook them again. my pig soaked up so many copper tops i finally gave up. i have 1,000 suicide bombers being assembled for the next hunt, which i will undertake solo until OinK is ready again.

IMG_1499b_zps8reepfzp.jpg

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Some good video action and some good hogs down ... I think shooting sticks may help if you aren't using them already.