They set me free this weekend! 16 hogs down!!! (Very Long Read)

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well I use Frog Lube and it all wipes off w a paper towel, makes it easy. Do you take it apart and put in the cleaner? I have never used one for gun parts, just jewlery

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I use a small ultra sonic cleaner on my bcg too. Makes it really easy. Run it through a few cycles until its clean, then blow it out with compressed air and oil. I even drop my glock barrels and my entire snubby stainless steel revolver.

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
that's what I call a great evening, you shot more hogs than all this year lol, those clouds look crazy

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
LOL Great tale... and, yes, we GOT Zest !!! I've seen big ol' BLACK anvil lookin' type cloud formations while riding murdersickle across the mid-west... had to haul-a$$ to out run 'em. Got caught in one in the middle of Nebraska once... after sun-down, and had to throttle on through the middle of it for 150 miles to get to a town to get a room. Lightning was striking the ground on either side of us. Eeeeerry to be runnin' in the blackness like that. Congrats on gettin' out and gettin' some !

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I remember those thunder heads from my time in TXs, they are an eerie sight! TLM you need tracks on the land boat if your going to be hunting in that stuff!

Ford-F150-snow-tracks-dominator-track-truck-track-kit-track-system-8.jpg

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I'm not sure tracks would help even tractor sinks in that spot there is no bottom!

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I'm not sure tracks would help even tractor sinks in that spot there is no bottom!
One of my sidework clients has a 1 ton pickup set up with some of these (different brand I think) and a 1000gal spray rig, that thing travels around the dry bog without any issues but if you tried to walk the same path you would be knee deep in mud. The ground pressure is something insanely low, like 8-10psi. A normal car/truck tire is in the 180-195psi range, most tractors are around 80-100psi. A LGP crawler is 40-60psi (about the same as a 200lbs man). I would be surprised if you could get the Pigpacker to sink with some of these on there! I really want a Mule or Ranger with some of these on it for when I have to work in the bog or sand hills, the Toyota gets stuck in them all the time, and I don't like hauling the D7 out there to tow my tools out to the equipment, 25gal/hour on the dozer and 60gal on the Peterbilt is expensive!

Hard_ware

Here piggy piggy! Deep Deep S. TX.
Built up a suzuki samurai 91 model 6" lift big tires, would drive out into the bay and fish. Anywhere 200lbs man could walk zuki could follow :D