They Got Me!!!!!!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
So I put my uniform on and do all the normal stuff this morning. Grab my shotgun and walk out the door, as I'm getting in my truck it feels like I'm getting stabbed right above my right knee!

I jump back but there is nothing there. Then further up my leg on my inside thigh it hits me again ouch! Again further up its starting to get close to the family jewels! I throw my phone and shotgun down grab it and crunch throw off my gun belt and drop my pants!

It turned out to be a yellow jacket! The last thing I did yesterday was catch some burglars stealing metal out of a business. Some how my truck got filled up with yellow jackets while out there. Thought they were all gone but guess I was wrong :). I looked like one of those cowboys dancing while they are shooting at their feet! Glad I don't have neighbors!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Is there even a good use for a yellow jacket ?? I hate them things. But ya know...

ThreadPitchers.jpg

JUST the dancing part (for a cheap laugh)... we don't need close-ups of the legs.

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That would make a great you tube video. If I had video of me all the time, most of them would go viral. Now go put some ice on your uhhhhh you know and get back to work.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
For some reason my body is immune to most bites, poison ivey, poison oak, and such. Mosquitoes don't even bite me unless I'm the only thing around. So there are just a little red spot.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I was in my 12' blind when that happened to me, hibernating wasps, 2 bite inner high thigh...DAMN At least I was alone, but damn near fell out as i was getting my pant down!