thermal scope DVR SD card

james

I have a DVR that goes on a armasight 336 and came with a 4 GB SD card this gives me 5 min. of video record time . I bought a 32 GB SD card and am getting a reading in the scope saying OVER WRITE PROTECTED . this is a new SD card class 10 any advice?

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Did you flip the little switch to unlock the write-to capabilities (on the card)? Also, insert it into your computer and "right click/format" the new card seems to ensure it'll write properly.

james

Did you flip the little switch to unlock the write-to capabilities (on the card)? Also, insert it into your computer and "right click/format" the new card seems to ensure it'll write properly.
I did try flipping the lock switch and didn't have any luck . I will try to right click and format . thanks for the info.

james

FS operation error check SD write report is what it is saying when I turn it on .I have no clue what that is.