there's a whole family of them!!

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

grand kids are visiting from planet OinK. they did more than tag along, they did all the shooting. we had our share of mishaps with cameras and guns of course, but they managed to out shoot team OinK (which isn't 'half' as hard as it seems, lol). guess i'll have to make them junior memmers.

IMG_1573b_zpsb8ccebaz.jpg

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

not sure which pigs went with which vids now, but it really doesn't matter. it's all entertaining. the bottom pig is estimated at about 250lbs

IMG_1575b_zpsp8lfnvsn.jpg

IMG_1581b%20-%20Copy_zps3j4hkcew.jpg

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

we had DVRs on both guns but one didn't have audio. the doktor did his magic and copied audio from one and overlayed it on the other. i swear that guy's a genius. this turbo magnum sus taped out at 50", or 300lbs. biggest hog the OinKster has ever seen. pic of the tape (chain) later.

IMG_1578b_zpspiwlbxjr.jpg

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

no matter what the setup, situation or conditions... these junior OinKstrs executed perfect countdowns as well as smackdowns. standing, running, climbing, digging... didn't matter. whatever the pigs were doing, i hope they had fun cause they aren't going to be doing it anymore.

IMG_1582b_zpsnbukmxyk.jpg

IMG_1580b_zpsyesoj8sj.jpg

lonepunman

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Tumblin' tumbleweeds...

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

not sure where these kiddos came from but they asked of they could pose with a pig. they're almost as good looking as the grandkids!!

IMG_1583b_zpsnkxap6rn.jpg

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
if this has a telltale look of dr jones' work, he ain't far. but it seems his account has been disabled by someone who probably didn't take kindly to the pink pony show. i wouldn't be surprised if he picks up his toys and goes home. kinda sad. reminds me of shane riding off in the distance. BYE DR JOOOONES!!!!

Jake

Bandera, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good job getting the kiddos out there fellas, they shot great!

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Curly Shuffles, stuff flyin and pork dropping!! Heck ya. Way to go! That be some good shootin and rifles seem to be working just fine and good posts!! BANG BANG!!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Those red and black reticles work pretty good. Someone buy those kids some breakfast!

scrmblr1982cj8

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I can see why you won't take them out any more - they kill everything they see! Leave some hogs for the rest of us!

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
This was their first hog hunt. To say I'm proud would be an understatement. Special thanks to Dr. Jones for using his equipment, ammo, gas and time to make this happen. He's one of the most unselfish and giving people I have ever known. Thanks for helping make memories that will last a lifetime.

There's no greater satisfaction than knowing that when you leave this world that the one's you leave behind are better than you. For that I am content.

LSB Active Member

not sure which pigs went with which vids now, but it really doesn't matter. it's all entertaining. the bottom pig is estimated at about 250lbs

IMG_1575b_zpsp8lfnvsn.jpg

IMG_1581b%20-%20Copy_zps3j4hkcew.jpg

Is that loop on the chain at a fixed length? Looks like duct tape? Just curious how you cinch it up tight and account for different leg sizes. Gotta get some kind of smarter towing going on this summer. Thanks....nice hogs!

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Is that loop on the chain at a fixed length? Looks like duct tape? Just curious how you cinch it up tight and account for different leg sizes. Gotta get some kind of smarter towing going on this summer. Thanks....nice hogs!
That is a poor knock off of Brian's and Special Ed's hog drag. The chain runs through 1" square tubing and one end is welded to the tubing so it makes a self tightening loop. We've drug three 250+ sows with one chain behind a pickup with no problem. The other end has a big carabiner to hook in the holes on each side of a receiver hitch. You could also put a hook on the end and loop it around a trailer ball.