there goes another 100 rounds

D

djones

another all nighter and 13 hogs recovered. haven't checked all the video but i'm sure many more felt worse than i did the next day. still i couldn't miss the welcome aboard party strawdog threw for me for accepting the coveted 'staff memmer' position, and memmership has its advantages. i haven't found any yet, but i'm sure i'll be able to access everyone's paypal account shortly.

staff.JPG

busy day today, but i got one vid going...

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Nice teaser, but as staff, you don't get excuses. Now get to work on the rest of the videos. Your followers are waiting.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Where I come from, a Staff Infection (Ok, "Staph") is a serious thing, in need of being dealt with. :p

D

djones

Nice shots. It looks like your aiming has improved a lot (jokking!) ;)
wow... already??

Nice shooting commando!
it's ok to go without underwear. it's not ok to give it a code name so y'all can recognize each other

OinK couldn't make it but i was able to find a last minute standin. in the first vid i thought all the hogs ran left so i picked up and moved back to let the other shooter have more room. when i reset only the babes were left. but i did pretty good on them considering.

in this vid i pulled up on two hogs unexpectedly and one already ran across the road. the other didn't seem to realize the urgency. unfortunately my buddy was shooting a digiscope and the moon had gone overcast. the ir light helps but the battery was low and only gave a short flood. when she said she couldn't see it i went ahead and took it out (the hog).
i got across the road as fast as i could to catch the runner and there were tons of hogs in the field. wouldn't you know i didn't have the 300wtf
hammer_zpsf379c626.gif

the ir light wasn't much help with the stalks, so i tried to drive and look thru the scope as the same time. if the rows were too deep to see through the scope while bounding over them, then i'd just have to race up, stop and get my bearings with the scope. all the shots were out the window, so i had to reposition often as the ran. finally i hit rows too deep to drive across and had to go around. it's a big field, probably three miles by a mile and a half. the plan was to get enough lead in them to slow them down, then come back and finish them off. unfortunately, i don't think we recovered very many. just too hard to find them laying down in stalks.

the digiscope was having a hard time.

IMG_1413_zpsmukgbphg.jpg

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Lol at your babe friend! Dare I say it but nice shooting!! Reminds me of the Patriots 2nd half tonight! Haha

D

djones

What can I do to have where I live as many hogs as you do? lol.
i'm afraid you will have to go to them. after you have belly crawled for half a mile through sticker brush tunnels, you have almost arrived.

there were three hogs in this field, but they were spread out, and we would only be able to get one. unfortunately the biggest was the farthest and least accessible. i figured we’d get as close as possible, and if they all spooked i’d race around the circle and hopefully cut off at least one. well the first one took off but not the others. that left us a stalk on the big one. we got pretty close and shot at the same time. drt with death throes.

IMG_1424_zpswvv4ivbr.jpg

D

djones

next herd was already running when i saw them. i pulled off the road without slowing down and hoped to get some headlight kills… nope. after more chasing i power slid sideways and got the gun out. the babe sorta landed on me, and i had a difficult time maneuvering. seems she was in no hurry to move. i finally crawled out from under her and jumped out to shoot. she may have gotten off a few shots too.

more chase… stop… shoot, except she was distracting me so bad i couldn’t concentrate. realize most of these shots were at 6x, so they were pretty far. i had lots of hits but it’s doubtful the bullet was doing much damage out there at 1,000 yards. eventually the bullets ran out and so did the hogs.

IMG_1418_zpsampes6rk.jpg

IMG_1421_zpseuji8p82.jpg

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Were you taking those shots from inside the outhouse? Your "breathing" after a volley kind of lends to that notion. Butt... great fun just the same.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
i may have mentioned the babe landed on me during the power slide.

wiseguy huh???
Uhhh.... I have my doubts that blow-up dolls weigh that much, and are that tough to move aside.