The new 1911 glock!

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Intereresting. Cannot wait to gety greedy paws on one.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Its really a Les Bare photochopped! I got a call from glock because of this picture! I'm a firearms instructor at work and I sent out a mass text to all the shooters in my area about how glock had finally reached perfection. Somehow Glock got a hold of the pic and thought it was the real deal someone had actually made it lol. That was an entertaining phone call!!!

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You tricky sob. Now hand over the needle nose pliers so I can remove this hook.

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It is amazing what can be done with Photoshop. But that would be cool if block did make one.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Love that one, been around for a while now. And, is ONE Glock I'd buy.

pruhdlr

Cantonment,Fla.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
"Colts and Sigs are the guns you show your friends. Glocks are the guns you show you enemies".

My Colts are in my safe. My Glocks are on my belt. --- pruhdlr

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I did see the spur add on for the top of the grip to make it look and handle more like a 1911, I would not doubt the 1911 Glock may happen someday.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I did see the spur add on for the top of the grip to make it look and handle more like a 1911, I would not doubt the 1911 Glock may happen someday.
When Glock called me about it I told them if they decide to make one I just want the first one serial number 1 lol

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I think it would be a hot seller, looks good too

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
"Colts and Sigs are the guns you show your friends. Glocks are the guns you show you enemies".

I tried one when they first came out... that grip angle is so jacked, I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with it. Haven't shot one since. That Gen4 looks like they did some correction to the grip angle though.

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
better yet in my opinion, is a Glock that has a trigger that feels like a 1911, my Glock 35 I used in IPSC competition has a 2 lb 2 oz trigger, no takeup or overtravel....did the trigger job myself, had the pull down to 1 lb 9 oz at one point, was just too light for my heavy fingers

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Wow,
That is a great photoshop.
Can you tell us if glock was mad or curious?

The person I talked to said the people upstairs were quite animated about the whole thing. They said contacting me was a high priority! Just seemed curious not mad.

Harris hawker

LSB Member
The person I talked to said the people upstairs were quite animated about the whole thing. They said contacting me was a high priority! Just seemed curious not mad.

I wonder if one is in the works and already prototyped and they thought it got leaked.
I bet r&d sh!t a brick when they were approached by upper management.

"WHO LEAKED THIS!!"

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Actually, you're only half-right. I do show my Colt (and variants) to my friends... but, I prefer that my enemies only see a momentary flash of light prior to lights going out... don't need a Glock for that. Colts have been achieving that for over 100 yrs. now. (Since you've offered up two variants of that saying to me within a month and a half). LOL