djones

IMG_1650_zpsltgh2qep.jpg

IMG_1648_zpsn3adby24.jpg

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Goodly pile of pigs for that outing!! Corn thieves always make for a nice bonus!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good job guys! Now get out there and kill some more.

D

djones

OinK is chairman and ceo of OinK Enterprises. team OinK is one of its wholly owned subsidiaries, of which, i'm the cko, chief killing officer. OinK sometimes takes the other officers in his conglomerate on hunts. one such individual has accounted for 145 hogs (OinK - did i get that rite?). not sure if he's through for the month, but we will include his numbers in our end of month total. this is admissible because we file a consolidated tax return which includes disregarded entities. others members have cleanup duty and have found numerous kills not photographed. OinK is in charge of this figure and will keep me informed. so far... 14 and counting. this is going to be a banner month for the Team.

our newest member hit the ground running and contributed two hogs before our hunt even got started. i'd like everyone to give a warm welcome to fuzz. he is the ultimate predator. i doubt gus could even lick his bowl.

20170515_210250_zpscrj6idsg.jpg

IMG_0296_zpse4pgwi0r.jpg

IMG_0297_zps9kajna1v.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It appears "Fuzz" only has 2 legs, I suppose the other 2 got ripped off in high pursuit somewhere.

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It appears "Fuzz" only has 2 legs, I suppose the other 2 got ripped off in high pursuit somewhere.
He's so fast he run off and left the other two!

He bayed these last two hogs in my front yard while I was collecting my stuff to take hunting Monday nite. He likes to do three things; eat, ride in the truck and bite something. Every step I make he's right beside me, all day long.

Last edited:

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice job there fellas! Oh, I showed Gus this thread... he thinks it's "cute" that Fuzz bayed the hogs, but wonders why he didn't just eat them???

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Go Fuzz, GO !!! Official "attack dog"... put the feed down, and watch him attack it.

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice job there fellas! Oh, I showed Gus this thread... he thinks it's "cute" that Fuzz bayed the hogs, but wonders why he didn't just eat them???
He would have if I hadn't stopped him. Who do you think broke their legs? Gee whiz, after all he is a "heeler"!