Team OinK takes a commanding lead

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
So what's up with 1k, is he like the Pinball Wizard. No speak, no pic, just pounds hogs by sense?!
RD it's hard to follow up with what Dr. Jones says and he's a thousand times better with the computer. Also it cuts down on the foul language on my part so I delegate the posting pics and stories to him. Besides he's better looking......unless I am wearing my shades.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Better be nice to that Oinkmeister... he can hit what he aims at. Good mess of hogs there fellers, nice work.

D

djones

i still don't get it. am i the same person as OinK or not??

finally gave the lwrc its first real cleaning, other than just barrel. after chambering a new round from the fourth magazine on the last hunt, i had to use the fwrd asist. hmmm. never had to do that before. detail cleaned it tonight and front of barrel extension was caked with sludge. wiped right out though! next dirtiest place was under extractor. it was bad but was functioning fine. it has two small springs instead of the one regular size. kinda cool, i guess. lots of crud in receiver and places exposed to blowing dirt, but no scraping required anywhere. carrier was virtually spotless (except for sand) inside and out. not sure i've fired a thousand rounds in it yet but probably close. not one malfunction. NOT ONE!! pretty sure i could have gone much farther just wiping out the sludge from the chambering area.

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
D

djones

i hear so many voices in my head sometimes i don't even know who i am. i am pretty sure though that i'm not OinK. i just found an authentic 'before' pic. i think i could start doing without the mask all together.

oinkbabe.jpg

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
i hear so many voices in my head sometimes i don't even know who i am. i am pretty sure though that i'm not OinK. i just found an authentic 'before' pic. i think i could start doing without the mask all together.

View attachment 4441
Where'd ya find a hog with such an attractive growth stickin' out of it's back?