team OinK rides again

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
We don't have enough dirt clods for you dj plus I'm trying to get rid of dead weight.
But, I surmise he can hold his own at the feed bag. And, the dead don't eat. ;)

D

djones

We don't have enough dirt clods for you dj plus I'm trying to get rid of dead weight.
i've got an idea. specK and i join as a team. we can call it team 'clod' for cletus, OinK and djones. y'all do the shooting. i'll edit the vids. you take too long at that anyway.

cletus

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
i've got an idea. specK and i join as a team. we can call it team 'clod' for cletus, OinK and djones. y'all do the shooting. i'll edit the vids. you take too long at that anyway.
I like lawman as the editor he is pretty good at it! U and special k will have to go through basic training unlike dubs I was desperate and picked him up off the street then acquired roro because spouses have a free membership.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I guess his new banner "TLM made me Famous" was right on, he is trending on Facebook and Instagram and Youtube

D

djones

sorry. im a little slow on some subjects but i get it now. fyi OinK and i dont swing that way but if ur looking for a new 3some lawdog and francT may be just the ticket.

cletus

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
sorry. im a little slow on some subjects but i get it now. fyi OinK and i dont swing that way but if ur looking for a new 3some lawdog and francT may be just the ticket.
Haha

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I see another banner loss coming....just sayin'

Jake

Bandera, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice job pale rider