team OinK rides again

D

djones

entered the killing field in the usual fashion... deadly as ever, armed to the teeth and ready to kill. the hogs froze with fear as one uttered “behold a pale truck: and his name that sat in it was dj, and OinK followed with him”.

after the main event, OinK cleaned house removing the babies. i set them up and he knocked them out of the park. five large hogs entered with several babies. none got out alive.

IMG_1408_zps10o8v2zo.jpg

lots of shooting in this episode. they were lucky OinK had a jam or their entire family tree would have been chopped down. after i ran dry i noticed the babies. not much i could do by then. one was wounded by the fence. OinK got two more in his rump, but he made it to the ‘no shoot’ zone. we could see him down on the other side, so he’ll go into the count (having a witness is grounds for exception to the ‘no pic, no pig’ rule).

IMG_1412_zpsicfixmcb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
And a great night it was!! Plus a awesome duck hunt with two of my grand-kids!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Looked like some serious blood coughs going on as some of those hogs were sucking their last. Always a good sign.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I'm still amazed at the number of hogs you have out there.

That is because all the dirt clods are tore up and the hogs are safe! Well unless OneK is shooting...

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
“behold a pale truck: and his name that sat in it was dj, and OinK followed with him”.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
Ironically that is Revelation 6:8

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
i thought johnny ringo made it up in tombstone :D
Correct interpretation from the Greek would be "green' horse. Which stands for Islam, there will be mass killings, not of the "hog kind" but of "man kind" that will come from Islam. Trust me when I say that closing our borders is one of the most important things this administration will ever do!
Oh.....and nice job on the hogs!

Randy

Iowa
entered the killing field in the usual fashion... deadly as ever, armed to the teeth and ready to kill. the hogs froze with fear as one uttered “behold a pale truck: and his name that sat in it was dj, and OinK followed with him”.

after the main event, OinK cleaned house removing the babies. i set them up and he knocked them out of the park. five large hogs entered with several babies. none got out alive.

IMG_1408_zps10o8v2zo.jpg

lots of shooting in this episode. they were lucky OinK had a jam or their entire family tree would have been chopped down. after i ran dry i noticed the babies. not much i could do by then. one was wounded by the fence. OinK got two more in his rump, but he made it to the ‘no shoot’ zone. we could see him down on the other side, so he’ll go into the count (having a witness is grounds for exception to the ‘no pic, no pig’ rule).

IMG_1412_zpsicfixmcb.jpg

Randy

Iowa
As a novice I am amazed at how much lead-time is required.

Question- Also, why do so many use the "- |-" reticle rather than standard "cross" reticle?

I am glad we do not have a feral hog problem in Iowa (yet) but I am envious of those of you that can kill them many times during the week.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
As a novice I am amazed at how much lead-time is required.

Question- Also, why do so many use the "- |-" reticle rather than standard "cross" reticle?

I am glad we do not have a feral hog problem in Iowa (yet) but I am envious of those of you that can kill them many times during the week.
The reticle doesn't actually look like that in the scope. Most of the DVR's don't pick up that small horizontal line. Sometimes it will then the next it won't. A past member found a way to put a filter in the video line that would allow the horizontal line to show up.

cletus

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
i am too. i think we're wearing them down though

i thought johnny ringo made it up in tombstone :D

finkT - i'm waiting for my dirt clod banner. i'd like a red one please
I will say onek was a good pick up when is his contract up. Thinking bdubbs will be a free agent next year if he don't tighten up.

Randy

Iowa
The reticle doesn't actually look like that in the scope. Most of the DVR's don't pick up that small horizontal line. Sometimes it will then the next it won't. A past member found a way to put a filter in the video line that would allow the horizontal line to show up.
. Thanks for clarifying.

D

djones

if u have to ask, then u can't afford it. besides... where ever specialK goes, i go.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Lots of targets ... good haul! Happy hunting