team OinK cuts down 20 hogs

neorubio

LSB Active Member
Stack em in the weeds during the winter. Now the peanut boys don't want anyone in their fields so we just leave em. Their gone in five days anyway with the buzzards and yotes.

That's a shame, it's a lot of meat. Although with the amount of hogs you hunt, if you had to recover and butcher all of them...it'd be endless!

D

djones

i personally don't eat the skunks, but the ground crew reports several were missing their heads the next day. OinK... you know anything about that??

we would be glad to drop off a truck load of gut shot vermin in someone's yard at sunup, but everyone wants them butchered and wrapped. that would cut into our killing time.

frankieT, you're not even allowed to look at T.O.'s threads while logged out. i have eyes everywhere.

snake, perhaps this weekend you can stay up till 9:30 and watch all the vids

i covered a farmer's field all night and didn't get to make my usual rounds. all i got was a mangy yote. unless OinK goes out tonight, we're done for the month. i'll go ahead and tap into to nasa's super computer and tally up the count. may have to use scientific notation this month.