Tale of Two Hunts

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
you guys have a great time throwing lead! Lots of pork down, good job thinning them out!

customcutter

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Lots of fun for sure, slinging all that lead around.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Lotsa fun but they look like "wanted" men at the end!

Flir-D-Lee

Join the pig Jihad
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Ha ha !! They are camera shy. They are really good folks. I just have to get them to quit cussin'
in the heat of the moment on video ! Gonna have to get a bar of soap I guess.

Lancer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Now That's more like we hunt, put some lead out there and something likely to run into it! Looks like fun.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Oh my goodness that fun to watch. I sure would think it was more fun shooten. Need to get the bolt guy a semi. He did pretty good reloading

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Ha ha !! They are camera shy. They are really good folks. I just have to get them to quit cussin'
in the heat of the moment on video ! Gonna have to get a bar of soap I guess.
Now that is funny reminds of what my mother used to say! Loads of fun.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
All kinds of fun and action on that outing. Good work there by the whole crew.

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thats what I'm talkin about!!! Nice going guys!!! Good on ya!!! BANG BANG!!

Crowebar

LSB Member
These are from a hunt last weekend by Crowebar and Scoobahog with the last few clips from last night on
a hunt with CB,SH,Nature Boy and myself. Yosemite Sam ain't got nothing on this bunch when it comes to
throwin' hot lead !!

To tell all of you the truth even not shooting most of the time, with this group of killers I always have fun. I shoot on about half of the hunts I'm the chief hog finder and scout. We shoot .308 to .223 and everything between. When I first got on the sight I took TLM's advice on shot placement and still show the newbies the video. Pigs are new to us. We saw our first hog 4 years ago this October. Flir and myself have really used all the thermal and nv info y'all put out for our equipment purchases too. We may be cooking up a long weekend hunt in Alabama and Mississippi next. I'll keep you posted on that. In the mean time y'all "hang em high and often."

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
To tell all of you the truth even not shooting most of the time, with this group of killers I always have fun. I shoot on about half of the hunts I'm the chief hog finder and scout. We shoot .308 to .223 and everything between. When I first got on the sight I took TLM's advice on shot placement and still show the newbies the video. Pigs are new to us. We saw our first hog 4 years ago this October. Flir and myself have really used all the thermal and nv info y'all put out for our equipment purchases too. We may be cooking up a long weekend hunt in Alabama and Mississippi next. I'll keep you posted on that. In the mean time y'all "hang em high and often."

Well done, must be a fun group of guys to hang with!