SUS VENATOR CLUB: the hard way in

Wildfowler

Mis'sippi
SUS VENATOR CLUB
As everyone always says, it looks significantly better in person. High humidity shows up to the observer probably at the same rate it shows up in videos?

IR Defence said you can play around with the "focus" setting to make the videos look better at the cost degraded image to the observer quality.

I just learned this but I forgot about it and didn't try changing the focus last night. I think I caught a glimpse of this on another video when I switched the focus to "+2" which is at the bottom of the focus dial. When using this focus setting, the observer sees an image that looks like the contrast has been over adjusted.

I plan on experimenting with this next time out.

Wildfowler

Mis'sippi
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Here's the pics. 9 bodies in total:

image_zpsxhmy99qy.jpg

image_zpspvhmozkh.jpg

image_zpsnhlmbpmn.jpg

image_zpsyhaq0vtm.jpg

image_zpslsqvxayb.jpg

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Amazing video amd awsome shooting! What a great hunt.

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Very nice!! Looks like some critter got after a couple of them??? Way to go! BANG BANG!!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
IR Defence said you can play around with the "focus" setting to make the videos look better at the cost degraded image to the observer quality.

I just learned this but I forgot about it and didn't try changing the focus last night. I think I caught a glimpse of this on another video when I switched the focus to "+2" which is at the bottom of the focus dial. When using this focus setting, the observer sees an image that looks like the contrast has been over adjusted.

I plan on experimenting with this next time out.

You better keep that scope they did something wrong because every other video out I have seen from one has been low resolution. It has nothing to do with the sharpness, weather, humidity, settings, ect. It has to do with what they are using for video out it degrades the signal. But your unit is putting out good clear resolution video. Hold that one close to you it is special.

Rotor-Joe

LSB Member
Man!, Talk about the happy hunting ground you found it. That was one hell of a whack-fest.

Wildfowler

Mis'sippi
SUS VENATOR CLUB
You better keep that scope they did something wrong because every other video out I have seen from one has been low resolution. It has nothing to do with the sharpness, weather, humidity, settings, ect. It has to do with what they are using for video out it degrades the signal. But your unit is putting out good clear resolution video. Hold that one close to you it is special.
Like they always say, the video doesn't do this justice. It really looks significantly better in person.

Thanks. Headed back after them again tonight. Farmer said he was going to plow field next week. (Darn it)

fanninland

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That was very cool - great shooting! The only thing better than a hog feeding frenzy is when it leads to a night shooting frenzy.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Like they always say, the video doesn't do this justice. It really looks significantly better in person.

Thanks. Headed back after them again tonight. Farmer said he was going to plow field next week. (Darn it)

They will still come for a little after he plows!

Jake

Bandera, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Dang impressive shooting and great video. Thanks for posting! Oh man you're making me want thermal so bad. I like what Dan said, be glad you're not in California too. You needed every round!