Surf Fishing

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yes I try to go twice a year to padre national seashore. There are several members here from San Antonio that go quite often.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I go down as much as possible. I'm only 5 miles from the gulf. Last summer I got a 5' brown shark. People's faces were priceless after that

sjb67

Mineral Wells, Texas
LoneStarBoars Supporter
We go to Port Mansfield once or twice a year and wade for specs and reds. Last time out got hit by a ray and my foot got all infected.

sjb67

Mineral Wells, Texas
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have looked at ray guards but just cannot make myself do it. Been in the water quite a bit the last 5 years and only been hit once. Law of averages I guess.

ronnie leblanc jr

Bay City, Texas
I hear ya. I tried to talk myself into getting some but always back out. If you ever come fish Sargent beach let me know. I am always looking for new fishing buddies.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I hear ya. I tried to talk myself into getting some but always back out. If you ever come fish Sargent beach let me know. I am always looking for new fishing buddies.

I've done Matagorda a couple of times.

ronnie leblanc jr

Bay City, Texas
I fish Matagorda too. Sargent usually has less people. I live in the middle of the two. If you ever come down let me know would love to meet up and fish.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I fish Matagorda too. Sargent usually has less people. I live in the middle of the two. If you ever come down let me know would love to meet up and fish.

Will do but with the pregnant wife I bet it won't be until next year at the earliest.

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Do you guys have to fight the seals for your fish out there? I handline off some bluffs here and loose 6/10 fish to the damn seals and otters. They stole my biggest lingcod ever, an easy 60" ling. Too bad we cant shoot the little bastads...

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
My Wife is due December 5th, gonna be a little girl. So congrats brothers!
Ya, we have sharks and seals. If there are a ton of seals around there will be good fishing, but good luck gettting the fish out of the water. If there are no seals then there is a shark around and you will only be catchin little fish until the shark moves on.