Suppressed hog hunting 8 down

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
This was one of the groups I got on Saturday evening. I first spotted them at sunset it was still to bright for night vision but to dark to see well so I sat up on a hill overlooking a few ponds and was scanning with thermal.

Since it has been in the 100's here lately I knew they would be hitting the water and sure enough I spotted a group of three leaving one of the ponds. Thought they might be the leftovers from a group I hit hard Saturday night with only three but just as I was about to shoot several more popped over the dam. I took me almost two hours looking in the tall grass to find six hogs, the next day I found the 7th, and later on the farmer found the 8th that I was sure had got away.

I was using an old apollo 640 thermal clip on this weekend I sent all my new thermals in for the firmware update but it still made for some good video enjoy.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
LOL... Even a blew eyes in that group. Good detail in that video. Nice chootin' T ! Thanks for the video.

fanninland

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Great shooting, always enjoy a TLM vid. Looks like holding the high ground with a quiet suppressor was a big reason they looked clueless as to evading fire.

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Great video they did not know what to do. Whacken some pork!! Nice going!! BANG BANG!!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You've gotten so good at running shots you should just fire off the first round in the air to get them moving! Just to make it fair.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Another great video TLM thanks for sharing.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Great shooting, not many can hit them on the move like that...who was with you?

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Great shooting, not many can hit them on the move like that...who was with you?

I was by myself just talking to the camera so when I go back and narrate I can remember what I was thinking or why I did a certain thing.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
sounded like 2 people, maybe we need to start worrying about you talking to yourself?

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
sounded like 2 people, maybe we need to start worrying about you talking to yourself?
Nope just me and I'm talking to you guys that watch the videos lol. Although I do talk to myself sometimes!

Hard_ware

Here piggy piggy! Deep Deep S. TX.
Nice shooting !

When you start answering yourself is when the wife needs to change the combo to the gun safe. :)

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice shooting !

When you start answering yourself is when the wife needs to change the combo to the gun safe. :)
Uh oh I answer myself all the time lolol.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Nice job Todd. I wish I could hit them on the run as consistently as you. As always, great video and thanks for sharing.