sometimes i make poor decisions

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
perhaps you could give me a lesson now on how to kill hogs now?

No, I cannot teach you, besides if you were a good shot who would we have to make fun of?

DangerRanger

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
i've never liked the sound of sounder. makes no sense to me to make up a new word for a herd just because they're hogs. besides, when you're dj, you can call them whatever you want. but thanks anyway. perhaps you could give me a lesson now on how to kill hogs now?
Look....if webster has it....its the Gospel truth.

D

djones

sounder is the name of a dog movie. plus, it sounds ghey. sounder sounder sounder... see???

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Who's webster??

D

djones

OinK cruised around tday to check our fieldwork. sure enough, he found 5 more hogs. the neighbor called him about one that was shot in the ass. OinK must have hit that one. anyway, we know the rule so here are the other 4

IMG_0261_zpsarzqh8l5.jpg

IMG_0263_zpsvgpw482u.jpg

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
No. 5 is in a Shin Oak pasture that the county trapper owns. He called me and told me he found it but it was still alive. He had to get off his horse and wrestle it to the ground and stick it with his knife. He knew I went hunting Monday night and called be to tell me. Yep, it had a Texas heart shot, my specialty. You are just gonna have to take my word for it because I ain't riding no horse to get a pic of a stinking hog for anybody.

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The meat is never good! When we run out of cardboard boxes then I'll think about eating one. Buzzards just got here this week and were hungry so they had eaten the back out of all of them. Those in the wheat field were located by the buzzards sitting on the carcass. The wheat was too tall to find them without the birds.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Man we eat the heck out of them, better than pork from the store! No not the stiff dead ones...lol

D

djones

You are just gonna have to take my word for it because I ain't riding no horse to get a pic of a stinking hog for anybody.
since you're a staff member you can break the rules at will, and you're never wrong.