Silencer Shop Introduction

Jeremy M.

Administrator
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hey guys thanks for having us on the forum. I figured a quick introduction is in order.

My name is Jeremy and I've been using silencers since 2012 when silencers became legal for hunting in Texas. I enjoy hunting and primarily feed my family wild game. Originally from East Texas and have been with Silencer Shop for almost 2 years. If you have any questions I'm here to help.

At SilencerShop.com, our top goal is to provide the simplest buying experience possible for suppressors. We also work hard to provide great customer service and to offer unbeatable prices.

Some of the things we do to achieve those goals are:
  • We’ve worked hard to streamline the NFA registration process for your new suppressor.
  • We don’t talk down to our customers. We know everyone is at a different level; some have years of military experience while others are just looking for a suppressor to make plinking more enjoyable. We’ll do our best to work with you, regardless of the level you’re at.
  • We are available by phone or e-mail to answer your questions, but we also try to provide as much information as possible about each product directly on the website so you can make an informed buying decision.
  • We stock suppressors from the major brands so you don’t have to wait for us to get them in stock. Rest assured that if a specific model is shown as out of stock on our website, we already have more on order.
  • We keep our own overhead down in order to provide lower prices. In many cases, we will save you enough money to completely pay for the tax stamp!
  • We don’t add high shipping costs or additional fees for ‘Document Preparation’.

We are a stocking dealer for AAC, Dead Air, SilencerCo, Gemtech, Griffin Armament, Surefire, Bowers, Thunder Beast, Rugged Silencers, Sig Sauer Silencers, Thompson Machine, and YHM.

Silencer Shop is owned by Hill Country Class 3 and operates out of the beautiful hill country of Austin, Texas.

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thanks and Welcome Jeremy! I have my trust w nothing on it...so sad, but will call when ready.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Greetings, and welcome, thank you for the introduction.

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
howdy

&

hook-em

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Welcome to the forum and great to have you here. I'll be ordering my third as soon as it gets in stock. You have the simplest and most painless system for buying a silencer I have seen.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Welcome! Silencer Shop came through for me in a big way when another nfa dealer completely dropped the ball for over a year. That other dealer is now out of business.

Thanks and welcome!

Homebrewer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome to the forum.
The crew at Silencer Shop is first class all the way.
They handled my order for Saker 762 and Bowers 458 suppressors and tax stamps using my trust I emailed to them.
Quick, Easy, Friendly service - for direct pickup at their shop in Austin, for Texas residents. You can't beat that.
If they change their policy to eliminate local in state pickup, well that is not good at all for Texas customers, or for Silencer Shop's bottom line.

Dennis

Last edited: