Silencer Shop - Griffin Armament Recce 5

shurt

Just a short note to say thank you Silencer Shop for recommending the Griffin Recce 5 suppressor. It is "as advertised" and a great choice for me. After talking with your sales staff and doing some research of my own, this suppressor fits my needs and the price is right!

The only negative I want to mention is Griffin Armament does not offer phone customer support .... only email which sucks if you are a new suppressor user and have a few questions. Type out your question and wait for the response. However, great suppressor!!

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good choice .. I just bought the recce 7 few months back, just waiting to get approved.

shurt

Good choice .. I just bought the recce 7 few months back, just waiting to get approved.

I've thought about buying the Recce 7 a dozen times. Wish it would go on sale much like when I bought the Recce 5! Austin with Griffin writes out the email replies but it would be nice to talk with a person on the phone because during a conversation additional questions come up. The back / forth emails suck!

wigwamitus

LSB Active Member
Recce 5 was my first choice also ... but was not available when I bought ... I move my crap around a lot and spartan will thus be easier ... Requiring less muzzle device movement ...TLM has succeeded in moving me into the direct thread club though qd does have small use case for me on rifles i will often shoot both suppressed and unsuppressed.