LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hope it's not that kind of bond...that's a little off.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
getting deep in here

bldsmith

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Soap on a Rope???

This place can be interesting.. Love the ping anyway. Good shoot.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I know this is a stupid but never shot that cal why the ping I get why my M1 pings lol

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
My ping is from the AAC Flash hider. The 3 prongs act like a tuning fork and the vibration from the shot makes them Ping. I understand that AAC has new versions out now that don't Ping, but I have come to decide that I like the Ping

bldsmith

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yea, mine don't ping. But that is like a signature on your videos. It's not like it will scare the pigs away...:eek:

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I actually have a chance to go prairie dog hunting in South Dakota this fall. I was going to take my 223 but I might also take my 6.8 and try out the TNT's. I'll bet they will be devastating on them. I'm also going to take the gopro and video camera with me. I'm hoping to get some good video of it

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I actually have a chance to go prairie dog hunting in South Dakota this fall. I was going to take my 223 but I might also take my 6.8 and try out the TNT's. I'll bet they will be devastating on them. I'm also going to take the gopro and video camera with me. I'm hoping to get some good video of it
I think that is what the TNT is really for, that and yotes

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I am going to have to get some and try them in my rifle. Might be worth loading up a couple hundred to take along

Oso Grande

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
My ping is from the AAC Flash hider. The 3 prongs act like a tuning fork and the vibration from the shot makes them Ping. I understand that AAC has new versions out now that don't Ping, but I have come to decide that I like the Ping

I've had mine ping or not depending on the thickness of the barrel they're attached to. The thinner the profile, the more the ping.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Interesting makes you wonder?

ZenArchery

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Speer bullets are awesome but they are hard to get a hold of. 2800 FPS. Shnikes that's moving. Devestated that porker!!! Great vid.