Seems to be a slow down of good hog killing videos...

NYCHOGKILLER

LSB Member
What's going on in Texas? I'm up here in NY fiending for my hog killing videos... Todd had me all worked up a couple weeks ago with that tease "100 hogs down".... then I saw it was prairie dogs... lol. Is everyone working too much? I need my fix fellas! Thanks for your efforts! Lmfao BANG! BANG!

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Dog days of summer ... ; ) When the weather cools down some, you'll see more action

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Personally I have been wrapped up in work getting ready to leave town for a few weeks. Did manage a quick "drive by" on a nice sow this morning.hog.jpg

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
My 3 year old has been baiting some around the country and went to his mom's this evening... the gang will be out on the prowl later on tonight

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
The wife and I drove up to Saint Joseph, MO to be directly in line with the eclips and won't be back for a couple more days. Kill some for us.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
How's Cash and the other little piglet? That was you who had them right?
They were tearing up my yard....I let them out to roam every morning and put them in their pen at night. They were a riot..everyday they were getting into something and messing with me while I worked. I sold them. lol

ZenArchery

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hasn't slowed down for me at all. I've passed on numerious sounders waiting for this one Haus. So ya I'm actually hunting instead of eradicating the land destroyers. Do you know how difficult it is to sit there sounder after sounder waiting for one Boar?!
ruABLGg.jpg

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I don't know Zen. When I look through my scope they all look the same size.

NYCHOGKILLER

LSB Member
Hasn't slowed down for me at all. I've passed on numerious sounders waiting for this one Haus. So ya I'm actually hunting instead of eradicating the land destroyers. Do you know how difficult it is to sit there sounder after sounder waiting for one Boar?!
ruABLGg.jpg
Not you buddy... you've been putting up many since you came back... always glad to see your videos... very informative.. u still sticking with that bullet younfeatured in one of your last videos?

ZenArchery

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I don't know Zen. When I look through my scope they all look the same size.
O! Trust me compared to the sounders that have been coming out. This guy definitely stands out. The good thing is either he chases away the sounder or the sounder wants nothing to do with him.

Bakester

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It's gonna be a few more weeks for me. Just waiting on harvest. Once the beans got high, it was over. The good news is that I got access to a whole bunch of new acreage.

D

djones

My 3 year old has been baiting some around the country and went to his mom's this evening... the gang will be out on the prowl later on tonight
ummm.... duddly? you forget how to turn on the puter? typing your password in all caps? blow all your ammo money on pole dancers? surely you didn't go hunting and not kill anything????