See if this works

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Second hog shot with IR Hunter Mark II. He came out and was feeding right at me. I filmed him for awhile to show people how they will turn if given the chance.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good shot, nice to see 'em stay down.

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yup that will do. Nice going!!! BANG BANG!!!! You have the MKII correct?? or am I mistaken. Thanks for posting!! Heck you have all sorts of videos up here now. Good on ya!!! and I see where you said you are using the MarkII. That thing puts out a nice video and seems very clear. Plus you got a decent Curly Shuffle out of the top vid!!!:)

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Yes Sir it is the Mark II. That is the 35mm. I'm still learning about this video stuff so bear with me.

hdfireman

Blackstone Arms
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
What were the conditions the nights of the video? Are you seeing better picture through viewfinder than what shows up on the video??

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
What were the conditions the nights of the video? Are you seeing better picture through viewfinder than what shows up on the video??
Very high humidity. Both places I hunt have had over 10" of rain the past two weeks. A lot better through the viewfinder. I'm still trying to learn these units and had the contrast cranked up and needed to NUC. These things are clear while using them. It is user error that made the video come out so crappy. LOL

It surprises me that I was able to even download the video. I promise I will try to do better.

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
They look fine to me!!! For what you had to work with as far as the conditions go!! BANG BANG!!

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
They look fine to me!!! For what you had to work with as far as the conditions go!! BANG BANG!!
I figured the first hog was for you. He was doing the Shuffle!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You DID it...Congrats!!
The humidity will hurt all video, I thought you did a great job especially for a first timer. I love this unedited video footage, Oh that is right the thing is still taping and I am talking to you...lol...You did GOOD!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Great job, love watching the videos.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Big Bear has mad tech skills!