secret weapons have arrived

D

djones

first i want to congratulate OinK for his newly appointed staff position. i guess the valentine you sent lawblog worked. he is eating out of your hands now. i hope you use your powers wisely. perhaps a new sub-forum for pissing and moaning? good luck finding the 'members only' buttons

oh yea, i have some one shot kills from last night, but i doubt anyone would be interested is seeing them.

D

djones

i was going to post the videos of the secret weapons inflicting mass destruction but they might be too secret to post. besides i'm not sure anyone cares about seeing a bunch of stupid videos of dumb animals getting blown to pieces. i guess i could just pm the links to you, but don't share them with frankT

D

djones

i can read between the lines. i'm reporting you to OinK. this will be going in your permanent file.

will take a while to edit vids. maybe even this evening...

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
This must be the new Amazon Dirt Clod Shield Drones, which fly ahead and ricochet bullets back at the hogs.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That's the secretest weapon I have ever seen.

D

djones

no vids yet, but here's a peek at the carnage

IMG_1449_zpsbbwapgbo.jpg

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
no vids yet, but here's a peek at the carnage

IMG_1449_zpsbbwapgbo.jpg
Yep that's what I figured a ricochet off a dirt clod would look like.

D

djones

i'm not retired, own my own business or independently wealthy. i gotta get some work in sometime. plus i don't think publishing vids was part OinK's job description. besides, i'm trying to get ready for another hunt. patience....

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I thought by the title DJ had hired a real shooter!

D

djones

sorry guys. no kill shots in this vid. the action was so fast I didn’t have time to turn it on until after the main event. I was ready to wipe out the babies but mr world champion bench rest shooter thought baby killing was beneath him. after being whipped into submission by OinK, I don’t argue with anyone anymore. this is going to sound unbelievable but even after I had them in the hairs… I let them go. please don’t let this get out.

first impression of the secret weapons was…. OH YEAH! DADDY LIKE!!! you already saw the first hog. here is the second.

IMG_1453_zpsswmlmjb9.jpg

D

djones

these hogs know what happens when a truck rolls up with no lights. I gotta admit they are getting better at evading me too. notice that even mr world champion exclaimed how far they were… just before I dropped one. thanks to the secret weapon, an ass shot actually anchored him. not sure if world champion got the other or me. the secret weapons don’t explode dirt clods, so I can’t really tell where I’m hitting, unless all my shots were hits. I can’t really expect secret weapons to kill at that range.

IMG_1451_zpslvzxz77l.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
D

djones

I’ve probably already stated that I’m not very competitive with mr world champion. however, I like to remind him once in a while that he’s not the only one who holds a few titles, even though my banner collection is sorta lean. we were going to shoot this one together, but I let him take it solo. I though it would be funny if I had to clean up his mess. he dropped the pig alright, but sure enough he got back up. I let WC fire a few more panic rounds, and then I saved the night.

I’m not really at liberty to disclose much about the secret weapons yet. one particular bullet maker has contacted me expressing their disappointment with one of their current prostaffers. I worked hand in hand with them and designed a bullet that kills with authority but doesn’t harm dirt clods. I’ll probably have many more one shot drt kills tonight with graphic results.

IMG_1455_zpsbguphs4m.jpg

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good hogs down!! Happy hunting to you all.