Ruger 1982 .44Mag Carbine w Scope and Ammo

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
This is my baby, but am going to sell off the guns I don't use, almost makes me sick!

Manufacturer: Ruger
Model: Carbine
Caliber: .44 Mag.
Barrel Length: 18 inch
1982 Manufacturer, excellent condition $700, Redfield(made by Leupold) 2-7x33 accurange reticle $150
140 rds Hornady 240XTP, $105
Sling, objective scope cover, Ruger case

Total package $950 plus shipping to your FFL or you pick up(not going to break it up, just wanted you to see how I came to the price asked)

This is a fine weapon, you will not find one in better shape/condition, sighted in and deadly!

Attachments

• PICT0838.JPG
    PICT0838.JPG
    145.6 KB · Views: 26
  • PICT0839.JPG
    PICT0839.JPG
    143.8 KB · Views: 22
  • PICT0840.JPG
    PICT0840.JPG
    165.9 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

customcutter

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That's a nice looking rig. You getting ready to go thermal Frank?

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thanks, it IS my favorite! Well there are a couple reasons I am selling all my unused guns. 1. so as not to burden the wife on getting rid of them 2. if I have not used in 3 years and have a gun that will do the same things it is gonna be gone, 3. I am firm on the prices and it may take a bit to find a buyer so they will be posted on several sites before going to Gun Broker. After that not sure what I am going to do...

customcutter

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It makes a lot of sense Frank. I hope my wife doesn't sell my stuff for what I told her I paid for it, and that doesn't include inflation. LOL

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I do have a list for her, my obit already written and cash in the safe...she will be OK

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
SOLD