RAIN RAIN RAIN

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Over 40" of July rain, 15" Aug and relativity dry Sept till now. This was from today and 2 days before, secondary road to 4 hunting areas...We still need to plant.

9-23-13 rain.jpg

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Who ever is dancing can stop now. Please.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
One of the guys was out today, passed thru the creek crossing w 1750lbs on a trailer and it moved the trailer sideways w the current...he knew it was bad when he pulled up to his plot and saw a blue heron in the middle of it.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Send some of that water my way! We got 1.5" over two days last week and a cold front moved in. It actually felt like fall! We are in dire need of rain. Our water reservoirs are down to 30%!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
A record year for us and that is w no tropical systems yet. We would love to send you the excess!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
At least it's not snow. I'll post up some pix later (just got home from work). The ocean is going "slurpee" on us now !! And, yes... the snow is already beginning to pile up and drift in places. It'll be "hover craft" season when I go back in a couple of weeks.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
at least another 2" last night! Yeah I live in the South so I never have to see snow or really cold weather, I would rather sweat than freeze!