Rain/Cooler Weather

sjb67

Mineral Wells, Texas
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good rain chances for next three days and tems in the 80's. Beats the 100-105 it has been around here lately.
Hopefully the pigs will be up and around. Going to have to get out to the lease and poke around today or tomorrow.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That should be a nice change... on the other end of the spectrum... for me... it's FINALLY been sunny/warm the whole time I've been home. Been outside enjoying the 70s weather a LOT.

sjb67

Mineral Wells, Texas
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Glad you are getting some good weather. And are able to enjoy your time off.

We have been in a drought for so long. We have had wildfires here the last three years. Burned half my lease two years ago. Our lakes are so low they have shut the boat ramp at my local lake and the lake where my town gets its water is really bad. We need a lot of runoff.

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yes sir I am looking forward to the fall. 90+ plus 90% humidity is killer for both the hunter and the game.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
High here only 73 today why couldn't this have come two days earlier!!! But getting some nice rain the farmers and ranchers need it!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
81F in Seattle right now... will post a pic of later. Spent some time at a local beach (about 15mins. from my house) watching the local wildlife and the boats launching and pulling out. Watched some folks tossing crab pots off the pier... just out enjoying the sunshine. Stopped at the grocery store on the way home and found myself a nice King Salmon filet to throw on the grill this evening. I think I'll alder smoke this'n... and some rice on the side.

Colby

Central Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It was nice at 6:00 this morning when we let the dogs out... Was to hot to hunt by 8. Then it finally cooled back off around 3 today but still not a drop here at the ranch.. Went to giddings today, (15 min south) rained probably 2 inches.