PVS-14 set up arriving today

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I wanna give a big shout out to Txlawman for referring me to IdentMarking.com. I talked to Jason, one of their engineers. You can tell that guy loves his job and stands by their products. He took a lot of time out of his day to explain everything to me and answer and relieve any questions or concerns I had. I felt like I was talking to a good trustworthy knowledgeable guy.. Not a salesman.

If you're considering spending a good chunk of change on some quality nv, based on everything I've read, everyone I've talked to and anything else I've gathered, this is the route to go and I don't think I'm gonna be disappointed
Anyways. I'm really excited and I really look forward to the opportunity to get out of the city and put it to use.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I wanna give a big shout out to Txlawman for referring me to IdentMarking.com. I talked to Jason, one of their engineers. You can tell that guy loves his job and stands by their products. He took a lot of time out of his day to explain everything to me and answer and relieve any questions or concerns I had. I felt like I was talking to a good trustworthy knowledgeable guy.. Not a salesman.

If you're considering spending a good chunk of change on some quality nv, based on everything I've read, everyone I've talked to and anything else I've gathered, this is the route to go and I don't think I'm gonna be disappointed
Anyways. I'm really excited and I really look forward to the opportunity to get out of the city and put it to use.
You will love it I sure did

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Right behind you bro, but after have a long conversation with Jason I think I will have to get on the wait list for a PVS-14RC. Kinda hard since this cash is calling my name.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I did step over the edge with a w1000-9 to be delivered next week. A rebuild of a PVS 22 is till on the list. I just wish I could go hog hunting every weekend like the Lone Star guys.

hdfireman

Blackstone Arms
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Glad we can help you guys kill $hit!! LOL

Rob, the W-1000 is going to really impress you

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
WhenI told the wife about my new thermal sight and the cost. She did really well I guess this is like your bass boat. Yep it is honey. It does not need gas at $4.50 to $5.00 at the marine. I do not have a bass boat like several friends. Hole in water where you pour money.